Crossroads Care Kent support Carers and the people they care for. We help Carers to make a life of their own outside caring by providing quality care services offering peace of mind while they enjoy some time to themselves.
If you are providing care or support to a family member or friend because they are ill, elderly, frail or have a physical or learning disability, we can help. Our aim is to keep loved ones and the caring unit together.
If you are a Carer, we can provide:
- Short breaks
- Palliative Care
- Bathing / dressing and undressing
- Meal preparation and assistance with eating
- Management of continence
- Support to access social activities and hobbies
- Support in a crisis
- Specialist dementia support staff
- Cogs clubs
- Clubs for Young Carers
- Macmillan Volunteer support